[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list sign out

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Dear Charles and all,
        I would like to respectfully disagree - strongly.
        The list has worked just fine FOR YEARS - yes, we have had to put up
with some real nonsense, BUT THERE IS A DELETE BUTTON.
        This reminds me of politicians who always want to make amendments
to the constitution. It doesn't matter whether I agree or disagree with the
position, amending the constitution is almost always a very bad idea at
best. Leave the damned thing alone - it is the basis of the greatest country
known throughout history - and no, this country is NOT perfect - just as
this list is not perfect. But let's don't go dorkin' with it!
        Besides, it is Art's baby and no one but Art can do ANYTHING with
it. To all our benefit, Art has ALWAYS demonstrated a non-reactionary
position toward the list. (THANK YOU, Art!)
        Best wishes to all, Michael

--
[...]
Earth - variety of choices:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/vplanet.html