[meteorite-list] Re: Mark's cartoon

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Dear List;
I agree with Fred, Mark is a great guy and would intentionally hurt no
one. I think that Mr. Bill has been drinking too much of his own
sock-rince-water! Oh, and who was that that played the race card? I
think that was on about the same level of stupidity. Shame when
meteorites come around to the dregs of society, and those of very low
mental intellect. No one wins then. It will be a sad and dry world when
all cartoonists and comedians are outlawed by stupid people that don't
ever get a joke. Sad indeed!
Who will these pathetic losers pick on next, Oprah? I heard that Oprah
likes meteorites too!
Good call Fred!
Dave Freeman