[meteorite-list] AW: New Mars Meteorites (DAG 1037, NWA 2046, SAU 130)

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Hi Ron, Eric, and List,

Another correction has to be made regarding SaU 130. According
to my information the TKW of this find is 278 grams. SaU 130 is
comprised of four individual stones, with the 116 grams stone
being the largest of the group. Just thought I should pass this
along.

Ah yes, and before I forget to mention it - I have a specimen
of DaG 1037 in my collection, and to me it's pretty obvious that
DaG 1037 is another pairing of the DaG olivine-phyric shergottite
grouplet. It should be regarded paired with DaG 476, 489, etc.,
and it's surely no "new" Martian meteorite.

All the best,
Norbert