[meteorite-list] New Mars Meteorites (DAG 1037, NWA 2046, SAU 130)

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

<Also, not mentioned in the Bulletin is yet another Mars meteorite which
was recovered by Mike Farmer in January 2004: SAU 130.>

Since Mike is no longer on the list he asked me to claify the above statement. It was found in Jan 2004, but not by Mike Farmer, he purchased it from the finders.

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites