[meteorite-list] Sighning off

From: Matteo Chinellato <bensour_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Well Farmer is good you go, you have broken many people with your pompous answers, your stupiden&nbsp;quarrels with other members of the list, yours taken in turn in the comparisons of others. You instead feel omnipotent and to be one that it does not know where to unload its repression that it has within.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Go out Farmer, open a your list and leaves in peace who wants to speak about meteorites and not to only read your pompous answers.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Well, it has happened, I am tired of dealing with some of the people on this list. Reading the lies and crap they post gets my blood boiling and then I fight back, which pisses more people off. I have better things to focus on in my life right now than listen to people hassle each other to make a profit. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Alot of people here seem to believe everything they hear and it makes me sick. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have enjoyed this list, and will be back some day, but for now I am history. I like to think that I have provided alot to the list and I certainly have gained alot from it. But the Matteo's of the world are spreading here and I want no part of listening to them. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Michael Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>unsubscribing right now. </FONT></DIV></XBODY><BR>