[meteorite-list] Sale: 13 kilos of Franconia

From: Jack Schrader <jack.schrader_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C41770.BA871F10

Hello list members! I have 13 kilos of Franconia meteorites that I =
wish to sell quickly. I don't have a web page, so if interested, please =
let me know via personal email how much you would like and make me a =
reasonable offer. You all probably know by now how much the stone =
Bernard was taking offers went for. I would rather sell it all in bulk, =
 but can let it go in smaller lots but the price would be higher that =
way. My email address is jack.schrader_at_cox.net. Thank you. Jack
------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C41770.BA871F10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello list members!&nbsp; &nbsp; I have =
13 kilos of=20
Franconia meteorites that I wish to sell quickly.&nbsp; I don't have a =
web page,=20
so if interested, please let me know via personal email how much you =
would like=20
and make me a reasonable offer.&nbsp; You all probably know by now how =
much the=20
stone Bernard was taking offers went for.&nbsp; I would rather sell it =
all in=20
bulk,&nbsp; but can let it go in smaller lots but the price would be =
higher that=20
way.&nbsp; My email address is <A=20
href=3D"mailto:jack.schrader_at_cox.net">jack.schrader@cox.net</A>.&nbsp; =
Thank you.=20