[meteorite-list] Fiction thriller book re. meteorite

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:01 2004

Hello Twink and all=2C

The Ice Limit=2C named after the threshold between where icebergs can be =
found in the ocean as one heads south=2C is an interesting=2C but heavily=
 fictional story of the attempted recovery of a very heavy object=2E That=
 much I found enjoyable as the engineering aspects are fun to read about=2E=
 =

Unfortunately=2C the =93meteorite=94 wildly defies all known science=2C a=
nd in the end turns out to be=85 well if you make it through that much of=
 the book I won=92t ruin the ending=2E But I will say that the timeless w=
ords of Charlie Brown came to mind=2E=A0 =93GOOD GRIEF!=94

Cheers=2C

Martin