[meteorite-list] NEW FRENCH METEORITE MAGAZINE

From: Pierre-Marie <Pierre-Marie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:00 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm creating a new french meteorite magazine.

I'm searching for contributors who will be able to send me, monthly or from time to time, some articles
on expeditions, new meteorites found or fallen. I'll be able to do the translation.

The magazine will be entitled "Les Meteorites" and will incluse some regular chapters :
- News
- The monthly meteorite
- The collector of the month : an interview of a meteorite collector or dealer
- Learning meteorites : a part dedicated to beginners
- On the strewnfield : some great ideas of prospect or expeditions stories
- Event calendar : calendar of the meteorite shows in the world
- On the web : a selection of websites (dealers, collections, museum, science...)
- Classifieds : collectors will buy and sell
- Bibliography : a review of one or more meteorite books
- The Saharian Meteorites : a complete study of the classified NWA, DAG, SAH, ...
- Labels : each month 20 ready-made labels to cut for your collection
and many more to come...

The magazine will be free of charge for all subscribers. There are actually more than 200 subscribers !

It will be published monthly and the first volume will be available in november 2003.

So, HERE IS WHAT I AM WAITING FROM YOU :
- regular contributors. You can send me your articles (at pierre.pele_at_voila.fr) in english or expedition stories, meteorite discoveries...
- for each article published, you'll be able to put in the magazine a half page (= A5 format) of advert (including, if you want, some meteorite prices)
- for one or more pictures published (out of an article), you'll be able to put a eighth page of advert !

That's the deal.

I hope you'll support my project.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE