[meteorite-list] Denver Show - Part II

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:59 2004

Dear Bill and List Members,

I agree with Bill's statement, that is one of the reasons I have not been
posting much to the List, lately. It seems some members are very sensitive
to comments I have made and I do not want to encourage bad will. The
Denver Death Cookie comments were intended for fun, not to insult anybody.
I did not mention any names because that would be rude. I have been
spending a lot of time in the field is the other reason I have not been
posting much. I am tired of all of the attacks on the List and want to
concentrate on more positive things. I just got back from searching for
meteorites in sand dunes for five days with a Quad Runner at Moses Lake and
found it very relaxing. I want to enjoy the good weather why it lasts
before starting on the LunarRock.com web site, a major undertaking which
will keep us busy for months. If I insulted anybody in the past please
accept my apologies.

Wishing everybody well,

Adam Hupe