[meteorite-list] Nickel test kit

From: Rodrigo Martinez <rod.martinez_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:59 2004

Hola Mike and List
The problem with the organic complex of dimethyl glyoxine is its low
viability (around 1 to 2 month) in alcoholic solution, depending of the
temperature ambient. Once it is dissolved (this white dust) in alcohol
beginning the degradation. but the dust of dimetyl glyoxine is very stable
in the time, I have a flask 3 year working very well. and every time that I
need a test I meke the alcoholic solution only for the day.

Best Regards

Rodrigo Martinez
Atacama Desert Meteorites
http://www.meteorites.cl