[meteorite-list] Kentucky? / Bath Furnace

From: Alexander Seidel <ase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:58 2004

Actually, the main mass of Bath Furnace is in the Chicago Field
Museum, weighing a whopping 82.5 kg. About 1 kg is in London,
and the rest is distributed somewhere in other collections
with 537 g in Jim Schwade´s one, according to MetBase V6.0.

Anyone interested in old documents? Well, here we go:
http://www.rasny.org/V4P193-2.HTM

Alex
Berlin, Germany