[meteorite-list] Kentucky?

From: Alexander Seidel <ase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:58 2004

If you search for Lexington, U.S.A., you will find a whole list of
places to be able to live in, but if you go for Lexington, Kentucky,
you will find that at N 38.0 and W 84.5 degrees, quite close to a
famous meteorite fall, which is "Bath Furnace" (L6, fell on Nov 15,
1902, with 86 kg preserved, on display in the Chicago Field Museum).

Alex
Berlin, Germany