FW: [meteorite-list] dronino (in)stability: a solution ?

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:58 2004

Marcie,=20

Absolutley, one should never coat, treat, or do anything to an
unclassified specimen, as it is important to preserve the isotopic
structure. I really meant this method is for use with the old favourites
and well understood classified irons like Nantan where they will often
disappear in a pile of rust within a few years, especially if you live
near the sea!

Best Wishes all,

PS : hope the Hurricane is not causing you all too much trouble, looked
pretty fierce on TV!

Mark Ford