[meteorite-list] Re:dronino (in)stability: a solution ?

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:57 2004

--part1_5a.21da3498.2c9a93f2_boundary

Dear Rust Sufferers,
  Two other methods of stopping rust are Bill Mason's kit and Naval Jelly, or
as my daughter would say, Navel Belly Button Jelly.
  I used Bill's kit to stop rust on a large, beautiful slice of Nantan, still
rust free after two Summers. I let slices of rusting Lake Murray and Mont
Dieu sit in Naval Jelly for nine days (forgot about them, opps!) then polished
and re-etched them, still no rust on either one after three years. But they were
sure ugly when I took them out of the Naval Belly Button Jelly.
  So, there is more than one way to stop rust. Any other methods out there?
High Regards, Fred Hall/Meteorhall

--part1_5a.21da3498.2c9a93f2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Georgia" LANG=3D"0">Dear Rust Sufferers,<BR>
&nbsp; Two other methods of stopping rust are Bill Mason's kit and Naval Jel=
ly, or as my daughter would say, Navel Belly Button Jelly. <BR>
&nbsp; I used Bill's kit to stop rust on a large, beautiful slice of Nantan,=
 still rust free after two Summers. I let slices of rusting Lake Murray and=20=
Mont Dieu sit in Naval Jelly for nine days (forgot about them, opps!) then p=
olished and re-etched them, still no rust on either one after three years. B=
ut they were sure ugly when I took them out of the Naval Belly Button Jelly.=
<BR>
&nbsp; So, there is more than one way to stop rust. Any other methods out th=
ere?<BR>
High Regards, Fred Hall/Meteorhall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5a.21da3498.2c9a93f2_boundary--