[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite_sale] The Hotest Deals of the Year

From: The Earth's Memory <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

Hi child,

can't you assume your insulting emails without involving the others
like a little boy calling daddy ?
These dealers you're reffering to are present on that list,
we never screwed someone, if anyone want to talk, please do so.
Our words are straight and we have always been fair with our customers.
Concerning vocabulary, your example is not one of the best.
We are tired to be attack by you (it's now several years...) couldn't
you forget us a while.

Bruno & Carine
www.meteorite.fr best prices on unique specimens :-) (-: cheese mike