[meteorite-list] Cold hunting?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:53 2004

Hello Norm and list, a few things need to be mentioned in this case. I live
40 miles as the hawk flies from Gold Basin, and our weather is for all
practical purposes, the same. So meteorites have a good chance of
surviving. Our deserts are littered with 50 caliber slugs from WW-2, so
things don't get covered up very fast around here.
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168