[meteorite-list] California Burning

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:35 2004

Michael Blood,

I am sorry about the sad news of your email.
All Portuguese TV stations have shown images of California burning, on the
news.
Less than 2 months ago, we had the same problem here: Vast areas of
Portugal's forests went up in flames, with terrible consequences to the
local wild life and worst, 19 people died, including some brave firemen.
Myself and my wife Charmaine echo Marcia Swanson's words to you.
May God bless and protect you and your family and all those affected by this
terrible fire.
There is more in Life than meteorites.
Best wishes,
José Campos