[meteorite-list] eBayMeteorites Announcement and Invitation

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:35 2004

--0-1622915671-1067200130=:65525

(Repost after correcting my mindless errors)

Check out:

 eBayMeteorites:

The purpose of this group is to present exclusive meteorite auctions to the meteorite collecting community. I propose that once a week rather then listing separate auctions here on this list that all members of this list who wish to post eBay auctions do it on eBayMeteorites and then once a week on Sunday I will make an announcement for the auctions pending. Auctions should be set up for Sunday as the ending date and starting date.

Check Farmer's, Buhl's, Arnold's, Harris's, Altmann's (charity auction) and other's running now eBayMeteorites.

Feel free to add your name to the membership list and get regular e-mails so as to keep up with all of the meteorite auctions running. The list is open for both those bidding and posting auctions. New members should read the "Description" of the site before joining.

Steve Schoner/ams

--0-1622915671-1067200130=:65525

<DIV>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>(Repost after correcting&nbsp;my mindless errors)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Check out:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;eBayMeteorites:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eBayMeteorites/" target=_blank><FONT color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eBayMeteorites/</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The purpose of this group is to present exclusive meteorite auctions to&nbsp;the meteorite collecting community.&nbsp; I propose that once a week rather then listing separate auctions here on this list that all members of this list who wish to post eBay auctions do it on eBayMeteorites and then once a week on Sunday I will make an announcement for the auctions pending.&nbsp; Auctions should be set up for Sunday as the ending date and starting date.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Check&nbsp;Farmer's, Buhl's, Arnold's, Harris's, &nbsp;Altmann's&nbsp;(charity auction) and other's running now eBayMeteorites.&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Feel free to add&nbsp;your name to the membership list and get regular e-mails so as to keep up with all of the meteorite auctions running.&nbsp; The list is open for both those bidding and posting auctions.&nbsp; New members should read the "Description" of the site before joining.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve Schoner/ams</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-1622915671-1067200130=:65525--