[meteorite-list] meteorites and georgia real estate

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:35 2004

--0-725295778-1067177525=:86607

Hello list,

It is Ari. I hope this qualifies as an on-topic post. I am a realtor in Atlanta, GA. I want to offer to list members a proposition. If anyone buys or sells a home using me as your realtor, or refers someone to me who buys or sells a home through me, I will take a full 50% of my commission and buy meteorites from you.

Ari bows--curtain falls.
IMCA member 6630

--0-725295778-1067177525=:86607

<DIV>Hello list,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is Ari. I hope this qualifies as an on-topic post. I am a realtor in Atlanta, GA. I want to offer to list members a proposition. If anyone buys or sells a home using me as your realtor, or refers someone to me who buys or sells a home through me, I will take a full 50% of my commission and buy meteorites from you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ari bows--curtain falls.</DIV>
<DIV>IMCA member 6630</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-725295778-1067177525=:86607--