[meteorite-list] Beginner Collection

From: vishnu reddy <moonyguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:33 2004

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the near real time replys. I have been chasing asteroids for 3 years now but I guess
this is more fun. I have never found a group more friendly. Thanks a lot of all the advice.
I am not sure if my fragments of Orissa fall are real as I didnt have them tested extensively. But
initial testing at the Physical Research Lab suggested that it is a real meteroite and it might
be an L5 veined Chondrite.
clear skies

Vishnu