[meteorite-list] Source for low cost chemicals

From: Michael Gallant <miga_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:30 2004

Hello Folks,

In the search for a reliable source for low cost chemicals (besides the
University five finger discount program) I came across an outfit called
Hagenow Laboratories, Inc. in the fine state of Wisconsin. While all
orders I placed with them over the years were accurately filled, they
seemed to be a tad slow in keeping with current communication
technology.

That has changed... somewhat. They are now known as Elemental
Scientific, LL and have a web site with a pdf catalog. Great source for
small quantity, low cost chemicals including Nitric acid,
Dimethylglyoxime (nickel test), Ferric chloride as well as many other
chemicals and general chem lab supplies.

http://www.elementalscientific.net/downloadcat.html

Hope this link is helpful.

Best wishes,
Mike Gallant IMCA 7583