[meteorite-list] Glorieta Mountain??

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:29 2004

<Ah... but these do look like Taza. I have found many
over the years, and if you set one side by side with Taza
you would not be able to tell the difference. They
look exactly alike. >

   Except in this case they are not taza they are glorieta. Last week I was offered those 2 pieces on eBay along with a 68 gram piece which I purchased and it is definately not Taza. See the photos at this URL.

<http://star-bits.com/glorieta.htm>

   Most of the taza I have see have a caliche dirt surface on them which I haven't seen on glorieta, but then I haven't seen as many glorieta pieces as Steve.

   Normally I don't respond to things like this, but in this case I know the material is described correctly and letting it go could affect the sellers ability to make a sale.

Eric Olson
http://www.star-bits.com