[meteorite-list] Re: What Would Nininger Do?

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

--------------3EBE2F1DC1DA14DAF50F810F

K.Kichinka wrote:
Open Letter to Mike Farmer:
I've just got around to reading your letters of the weekend to the list
and myself. You have insulted and threatened me on this list.
I am puzzled by some of your statements. I want to answer some of your
questions. I demand an explanation or an apology with my name attached
to it to thislist. Let's begin...

K. Kichinka and list,

like Steve Schoner and others - I am disgusted!
(Seems somebody shows his real face?!)

Peter Marmet

K.Kichinka wrote:
list and myself. You have insulted and threatened me on this list.</i>
your questions. I demand an explanation or an apology with my name attached
to it to thislist. Let's begin...</i>