FYI name !!! Re: [meteorite-list] eBay - Auctions ending soon from POLANDMET

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

Bill,

First point: the meteoriet is classified: it is a L3.8

your question certainly about official publication by tye Nomenclature
Committee.

I have no action nor influence on the Nom Com.

I had plenty of discussions with Jutta Zipfel and Luigi Folco. Who are both
in harge of the NWA 's ( Jutta ) and Sahara 's ( Luigi) .

I have no idea of any timing for the descision they will take.

My point is that I do not buy my meteorites in Morocco. They do not enter in
the NWA category. I have a team working for me in the Sahara and I do not
wish to disclose where. They shoudl be named Sahara as the one the Labenne
discovered.

FYI

Best regards

Michel FRANCO