[meteorite-list] 6:44 pm witnessed large meteor fall

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

--part1_1e6.1163d4b6.2cbc9a32_boundary

Greetings list:
Was watching my son finish football practice tonight and witnessed a fall
that looked nearly identical to the Peekskill video. Flash then multiple large
(tough to define large) fireballs (6-9). I was in Lake Bluff, Illinois looking
West, it was traveling south to north, fireballs extinguished just before the
northern tree line from where I was facing. Several people witnessed it
alongside me. It was truly breathtaking! My guess, given that lake Michigan was
behind me, is that it fell somewhere in Wisconsin north to Canada. Thought
you might like to know. All the best,
Terry Boudreaux
StarMeteorites

--part1_1e6.1163d4b6.2cbc9a32_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Greetings list:<BR>
Was watching my son finish football practice tonight and witnessed a fall th=
at looked nearly identical to the Peekskill video.&nbsp; Flash then multiple=
 large (tough to define large) fireballs (6-9).&nbsp; I was in Lake Bluff, I=
llinois looking West, it was traveling south to north, fireballs extinguishe=
d just before the northern tree line from where I was facing.&nbsp; Several=20=
people witnessed it alongside me.&nbsp; It was truly breathtaking!&nbsp; My=20=
guess, given that lake Michigan was behind me, is that it fell somewhere in=20=
Wisconsin north to Canada.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thought you might like to know.&nbsp;=
 All the best,<BR>
Terry Boudreaux<BR>
StarMeteorites</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e6.1163d4b6.2cbc9a32_boundary--