[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

>I can also see how this might effect new members. Not a >real welcome wagon
approach to such an excellent >hobby.

Mike has a very good point. If the participants in these verbal tirades
knew how much damage they do to the field of meteorite collecting, maybe
they would think twice before hitting the "enter" key.

Ever wonder why, on a list sporting a membership of 500 or so, we see
virtually the same few dozen people post day-after-day?

I receive a lot of off list email from individual (newcomers to the list)
who are afraid to post anything for fear of being the target of someone's
anger.

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com
Walter Branch, Ph.D.