[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: Michael Gallant <miga_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

Hello Members,

As one of the (I think many) silent members, I find this fighting and
name calling appalling behavior. The only positive it seems to bring is
to reaffirm, for me anyway, dealers that I would want to steer clear of.
If others share my view, I would think a reduction in business for these
folk might be felt, and rightfully so, in my opinion.

I can also see how this might effect new members. Not a real welcome
wagon approach to such an excellent hobby.

I did share this view posted to [meteoritecollectorsassociation] Re:
Dealer, Collector Behavior
and got several private E mails similar to this:

"As another silent member, I wanted to let you know that I share your
view. Thank you for your words of sanity. I was about to cancel the
list, but now I'll wait to see if it becomes more worthwhile. Best,
........"

Thank you for this forum and allowing me to share my opinion.

Best wishes,
Mike Gallant