[meteorite-list] Here's a true Concorde contrail

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

Bjørn Sørheim wrote:
"What will it look like after, say 1-2 minutes?"

Good question, Bjørn.

Prompted me to check the Internet for other images of
"not so fresh" contrails. Here are the first few
results:

Searched the web for contrails concorde jet airliner.
 Results 1 - 10 of about 93.

ASTRONOMY CONTRAILS JET AVIATION CIRRUS GLOBAL WARMING
AIR ...
... Jet with contrail crossing Sun: http://www.ngdc
... On the solar eclipse (Concorde) contrail shadow
cast on ... Solar eclipse observation marred by
contrails: "Am 12.10 ...
http://www.astro.ku.dk/~holger/IDA/notes.html - 101k -

Seacoastonline Column: Small cities travel across our
skies
... counted no fewer than eight southbound contrails
simultaneously, some ... air travel with a new jet
that will ... with the supersonic British-French
Concorde, which is ...
http://www.seacoastonline.com/2001news/9_6whiteman.htm

Aviation Conspiracy Newsletter
... Airport Planes Flying To Low Aviation "Contrails"
Still... The Devil Plane (Concorde) To Fly Again ...
Runway "Sweeps: Near Collision Between Stealth Jet And
Airliner ...
http://http://pages.prodigy.net/rockaway/ACNewsmenu2000.html

Aviation Conspiracy Newsletter
... the highest fatality rate next to the Concorde, I
might ...
http://cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/08/07/contrails.climate/index
... before their Soviet-era fighter jet cart-wheeled
http://pages.prodigy.net/rockaway/newsletter180.htm

[ More results from pages.prodigy.net ]