[meteorite-list] Re: Time to vote: Wales photo poll

From: GeoZay_at_aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:22 2004

--part1_93.33fd5b53.2cb47195_boundary

>>A spectacular meteor streaked across the skies of southwest
Western Australia, creating a sonic boom as it broke the sound
barrier and startling many rural residents.<<

If it was a meteor over Wales, I wonder how come this didn't happen? If it
was a meteor, it apparently was large enough to produce one hell of a sonic
bang. This is one of the reasons why I don't think the photograph was of a meteor.
Another was the lack of a quick twisting train.
George Zay

--part1_93.33fd5b53.2cb47195_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&gt;&gt;A spectacular meteor streaked across the skies=
 of southwest<BR>
Western Australia, creating a sonic boom as it broke the sound<BR>
barrier and startling many rural residents.&lt;&lt;<BR>
<BR>
If it was a meteor over Wales, I wonder how come this didn't happen? If it w=
as a meteor, it apparently was large enough to produce one hell of a sonic b=
ang. This is one of the reasons why I don't think the photograph was of a me=
teor. Another was the lack of a quick twisting train. <BR>
George Zay<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_93.33fd5b53.2cb47195_boundary--