[meteorite-list] Stop Thief!, Stop

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:43 2004

--part1_1f0.126a8ac7.2cd46bcc_boundary

In a message dated 10/30/2003 9:53:12 PM Mountain Standard Time,
debfred_at_worldnet.att.net writes:

> Notorious, internationally, known meteorite thief strikes again. After
> capers in Egypt and Brazil Ron Farrell of the Universe Collection and
> Bethany Science has embarked on a new bit of chicanery. He is selling
> unauthorized color copies of the handmade, hand colored Ensisheim woodcut
> print produced by Fred Olsen of Denver Colorado.
>
> <SNIP>

I would like to make one thing absolutely crystal clear:
The Ensisheim prints for sale on my site (www.IMPACTIKA.com/Ensisheim.htm),
are the Authentic Handmade and Hand-Colored Woodcut Prints from Fred Olsen.
Only a limited number was made, they are numbered. And I am the only one
selling them on the Internet and at a few Shows.

And I get them directly from Fred. Living in the same city probably has
something to do with that.
If you have any questions, please contact Fred or me.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_1f0.126a8ac7.2cd46bcc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>In a message dated 10/30/=