[meteorite-list] EBay analysis

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:43 2004

Hi,

    I have since discovered that the 30+ day auctions that I tried to retrive
from eBay in July and about which I was told "the data had expired," are now
back and recoverable. My theory is that that they were switching to the new IBM
servers this summer (and the new page format), and that the data had only
temporarily "expired" or was stored in the Lazarus server...
    Will be roasting a couple of small crows for dinner this weekend...

Sterling