[meteorite-list] AD - real eBay bargains ending soon, incl. lunar at NR

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:54 2004

Hi there,

Seems that everybody is enjoying their holidays. Good.
And maybe better for some who are not, and who didn't
hit the delete key too fast.

I have a few neat auctions ending tomorrow (Nov. 30,
at about 18:00 PST), including 1.5g (yes, one-and-a-
half gram!) of lunar material, listed with no reserve.
Okay, it's sawing dust from cutting, but it's the real
thing, and the best is that it's still at about $10/g.
C'mon, don't tell me that this is the last word on
this.

If you want to have a look at my auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ivuna

or simply do a search for my eBay handle "ivuna".

I will put up some more no-reserve auctions, tomorrow,
inclunding some neat carbonaceous stuff, such as Axtell,
and I won't send another Ad - promised. Take it as part
of my contribution to the holidays, and to the lasting
silence on the list ;-)

All the best,
Norbert