[meteorite-list] Meteor crater?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:53 2004

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C3B3F9.67A067A0

Hello List, Just to make it clear, I am the one looking for a LEGAL =
place to look for CD's! I was wondering if you could find fragments =
under the flight path of the meteor as it came in. I wanted to see if =
there was any BLM land under the flight path that could be hunted. I =
would never hunt illegally although I do think Barringer obtained the =
land illegally! Even as a Christian, I hope Barringer is burning in =
hell! : )=20
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,