[meteorite-list] pinto mtns.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

Dear List, and Friends;
There are just too many "Dave's" around here, sort of like the Michael's
of the past.....
Why would one want to sell the handiest reference book out there on
meteorites? And to part with a book that contains pictures of my most
precious (forgive me my other friends who have and do not have books
out there) meteorite authors...
Like a carpenter selling his saw and hammer?
Beyond me,
Dave Freeman's beyond