[meteorite-list] WOW magnetic south?

From: none none <feraltmcloud_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:51 2004

Tom said:

  Also a personal problem if anyone cares to help? I think my teenage
daughter is in some kind of trouble. I over heard her talking to a friend on
the phone and she was saying something about a binounial problem with her
latus rectum? I think she may have seen a doctor about this and he
prescribed Fibonacci and it should clear up the parabola within a few days?
should I be worried?

Only if you try to help her with her math. And I think she might have meant
binomial. Sounds like you should not try to listen to her phone
conversations. . .she may be having you on with this one!

Nancy Strand
Petersburg, Alaska