[meteorite-list] The Ku Kus who?

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:49 2004

Michael,

I sincerely doubt that Matteo had anything to do with the Proud Tom site
being removed. I'm relatively sure that its creator must have decided to
remove it, or didn't pay the webspace rental bill. {8>O

Howsomever, anyone in hurtful need of seeing those classic webpages
again need not despair as I have collected all three pages in glorious color
and have assembled the collection on CDs. For a mere $9.99 + postage
those pages can live forever in your library of Web Classics.

Whoa...whoa... Michael, stuff that steam back in your ears...I'm just
kidding!!!

If you would like them, write me off list and I'll email them to you.

Assuming that I'll need the kind permission of the website's creator in
order
to do that, if he (or she) would please get in touch with me, we can
discuss
royalty arrangements. Please bear in mind that I'm reeeeally cheap.

Jerry