[meteorite-list] Who know the email of this idiot?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:49 2004

In fact they have been informed through private email,
otherwise I did not know of its existence. Therefore I
have written to the list if someone had information
care this idiot, why I do not if from you the
defamation exists, here it exists and he is punibile
for law. However slowly slowly I am arriving to who
has produced it beyond to have already contacted the
responsibles who sell this space web.
regards

Matteo

--- Bob Holmes <bobholmes_at_cox.net> wrote:
> The question I have is how Matteo came upon this
> site. He is the one who brought it to the list.
> Without his 'announcement', I'm not sure I ever
> would have seen it.
> Bob Holmes
> www.meteoritebiz.com

AddressGuard