[meteorite-list] Chixculub material testing

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

   HI,=0D
Mike F., can you explain why you are SO dogmatic that this Chixculub
material cannot not possibly be what it is because "It is impossible that
metalic material would survive millions of years, end of story"?=0D
Isn't that rather a strong statement? I seem to recall that there are a
number of sites where traces of impactors of about 110mya old have been
found.=0D
=0D
Why not let the academics provide the answer instead of shooting from th=
hip all of the time?=0D
BTW I did not purchase any of this material, but I admired the fact that
Shomin at least is attempting to get a proper result rather than like Mo
Yousef continually insisting that it is meteoritic.=0D
You should be supporting him, not dissing him=0D
=0D
respectfully yours, of course=0D
=0D
=0D