[meteorite-list] 'Paul Revere' Scientist Suggests Unusual Asteroid Warning System

From: Kevin Fly Hill <khill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Looking for NEO's sorta reminds me of something an old Doc once told me.
"Never test for nuthin' that can't be cured or treated. Cuz, #1 If ya'
don't find nuthin', you just wasted the patient's money, #2 If ya' do find
somethin' ya' just upset the patient over somethin' you can't fix (and still
wasted their money), #3 Ya' just made your self look bad (as in you can't
fix it)" Your not supposed to practice medicine for the doctor's health.
Your supposed to practice medicine for the patient's health
Fly Hill