[meteorite-list] A large dose of irony.........AND HUMOR at the Dogs expence.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

Dear List members;
I have in my heart bowed (or bow-wowed) my last on the dead dog issue it
appears! I have had listed for a few days,
"BIF BEAR SNIFFIN' OREO'S 2.87 byo" mjwy.
Just last night in a straining keyboard stupor, did I notice the strange
and exact resemblance to the Nakhla Dog riddle........the dog's eyes are
open and he is looking back in a rather hurried manner.
This is no bear at all, but the dead dog who is cast IN stone! Maybe he
was caught looking back and was turned to stone!
Worth a very humorous look!
http://cgi.ebay.com/wseBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3225&item=2200386835
if this link does not work, try eBay.com, then search in titles or user
ID 'mjwy" and it will pop right up at the top of listings.
Best Humor, someone should buy it for Kevin or Ron H.Or...maybe I donate
a polished slice for next years IMCA auction!
Very Best humor,
Dave Freeman
mjwy IMCA#3864