[meteorite-list] Another miserable person..?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

Hello

Many persons who possess this meteorite? Ah? Where? I
have made directly demanded who have studied it - had
37 grams task - and have said me that it was not its
and he had to give back it to the owner, therefore I
do not know where this person has found these the 200
gr. the only pieces I have of the N.O. are those taken
from Harris and an other fragment taken from an other
person visible in my collection site, others has not
seen any.
Regards

Matteo

--- Dave Harris <entropydave_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hullo,
> Look at this charming email I got this morning from
> someone...
>
> "I want to ask you first to correct your
> misstatements about being the only
> person to possess any of the N.O. meteorite before I
> bring it to ebay. I am
> one of several people who has pieces of the
> meteorite (about 200+ grams
> personally). Your listing is incorrect and seems
> designed to inflate the
> price. Please change it promptly."
> --------------------
>

> It came unsigned from an email adress starting with
> keithgct_at_whatever
>
> I replied thusly:
>
> "Sorry, I cannot do that.
> As far as I know no one other than the houseowner
> has this material And I
> will not change my description on the basis of your
> rather terse email.
> thanks for the unwanted advice but no thanks.
> You do not even identify yourself I notice.
> If you are a recognised IMCA member and you can back
> up your claim then we
> ll see what happens otherwise this seems like you
> are interfering with my
> auctions.
> In one respect you are right now, I am not the only
> person to have NO now as
> I have sold about 15g.
> best of luck in your endeavours"
>

> The urge to be VERY rude was horribly strong...
>

> I am sure there is a name for people like this!
>

> dave
>
> IMCA #00992

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com