[meteorite-list] Another miserable person..?

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

Hullo,=0D
Look at this charming email I got this morning from someone...=0D
=0D
"I want to ask you first to correct your misstatements about being the on=
ly
person to possess any of the N.O. meteorite before I bring it to ebay. I =
am
one of several people who has pieces of the meteorite (about 200+ grams
personally). Your listing is incorrect and seems designed to inflate the
price. Please change it promptly."=0D
--------------------=0D
 =0D
 =0D
It came unsigned from an email adress starting with keithgct_at_whatever=0D
=0D
I replied thusly:=0D
=0D
"Sorry, I cannot do that.=0D
As far as I know no one other than the houseowner has this material And I
will not change my description on the basis of your rather terse email.=0D
thanks for the unwanted advice but no thanks. =0D
You do not even identify yourself I notice.=0D
If you are a recognised IMCA member and you can back up your claim then w=
ll see what happens otherwise this seems like you are interfering with my
auctions.=0D
In one respect you are right now, I am not the only person to have NO now=
 as
I have sold about 15g.=0D
best of luck in your endeavours"=0D
=0D
=0D
The urge to be VERY rude was horribly strong...=0D
=0D
=0D
I am sure there is a name for people like this!=0D
=0D
=0D
dave=0D
 =0D