[meteorite-list] Korra Korrabes

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

Hello List!!!!, Im writing cuz I was looking at my collection the othe day,
and I have a slice of Korra Korrabes, from Africa and I dont knoiw why but I
like it a lot, I can see its an H3, but I cant see that much chondrules, and
it has a lot of holes or bubbles????...does anyone know what are those holes
in the meteorite????...also does anyone have more information about that
meteoritee?, I think it is found in the same part as the Gibeon iron
meteorie, in Namibia...
any information would be appreciatted!!!!

Thanks a lot list!!!!