[meteorite-list] Ebay Item #2175659927

From: LabNEMS <staff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

List / All

Due to the controversial nature of this auction our observations
are being presented in an image-intensive format.

To All, I think that this was a very interesting exercise and ultimately
healthy
to the community. It resulted in many thoughts on COA formats and
procedures that should be seriously considered by all. It prompted dialog
on oxides, shale and other interesting contributions. I have no doubt that
several new threads are still to be initiated.

To Bob V., I thank you for your offer of assistance and would
like your input on the anomaly found in Specimen "B".

The data on our examination of Ebay Item #2175659927
is available at http://www.meteorlab.com/File2003-34/file2003-34.htm

I leave it to all to form their own respective opinions.

Best to all,

Russ Kempton, NEMS

http://www.meteorlab.com/File2003-34/file2003-34.htm