[meteorite-list] Park Forest Chondrules

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

Greg,

I purchased a new off brand microscope on e-Bay a few years agp for
around $260 and using used photographic filters, built my own cross
linear polarizer. It works well, however the MBC-10 that Michael
Blood offers on his website as well as Jim Tobin's polarizer are
definitely on my wish list.

Steve

=====