[meteorite-list] Carlos

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:44 2004

Just my 2 mg re Carlos Pareja.=0D
I have dealt with him many times and personally I think he is meticulous =
in
his dealings. I have had no problems ever with his minerals that I have
purchased, and I honestly think that he just needs advising re the correc=
way of retailing meteoritic material as he is clearly not an expert in th=
is
field. But I believe he is totally honest.=0D
I think he is being naive, not sinister!=0D
=0D
Surely there is a Spanish-speaking listee who can email him and advise re
the ethics and methodology of meteorite dealing?=0D
=0D
humbly yours,=0D
=0D
dave harris=0D