[meteorite-list] Item #2175659927

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:43 2004

raylunar wrote:

I here you ken, I will end up stoping it, just want to make sure all
those that have been
talking and emailing me have a chance to see whats up. I can wait to
the last day to
stop it the way I understand the process. Be assured I will end the
auction within the
next day are so. All the pieces are on there way to NEMS this am.
thanks
Dan

magellon wrote:

  Dan,
  I hope you don't regret not following my suggestion.
  It is your right and a protection to reject bids and close your
auction.
  However, If you let an unreasonable person win, you are obligated to
  sell your item for the winning bid.
  Just trying to save you some potential problems.
  Best,
  ken