[meteorite-list] Re: ebay meteorwrong, with NEMS "verification"

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

--part1_196.1aa68550.2bfd671f_boundary

This particular ebay-offering would seem to be dying a slow (and welcome)=20
death, but in my ongoing email-conversation with the seller, he offered=20
another comment, repeated here for its chuckle-value.=A0 He claimed that Rus=
s=20
K. told him not to send an entire large "meteorite" along for verification,=20
that a small portion would be acceptable (reasonable-sounding enough so far)=
,=20
and so......

=A0=A0 "I literally shook up the bag of meteorites and mailed him the remnan=
ts=20
that had broken off."

He must have some of that very very rare, FRIABLE Canyon Diablo.=A0=A0 ;-)

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Gregory

--part1_196.1aa68550.2bfd671f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
This particular ebay-offering would seem to be dying a slow (and welcome) de=
ath, but in my ongoing email-conversation with the seller, he offered anothe=
r comment, repeated here for its chuckle-value.=A0 He claimed that Russ K. t=
old him not to send an entire large "meteorite" along for verification, that=
 a small portion would be acceptable (reasonable-sounding enough so far), an=
d so......<BR>
<BR>
=A0=A0 "I literally shook up the bag of meteorites and mailed him the remnan=
ts that had broken off."<BR>
<BR>
He must have some of that very very rare, FRIABLE Canyon Diablo.=A0=A0 ;-)<B=

<BR>
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Gregory<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_196.1aa68550.2bfd671f_boundary--