[meteorite-list] Another Meteor - Wrong auction with PAPERS !!!

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

And this person has the audacity to say that Russ
Kempton at NEMS has validated it?

Since he is using his Meteoritical Service as a point
in validity claims, I informed this person that he had
better re-connect with Russ before he makes the claim
that he has "papers" for the items shown in this
auction.

These items are not meteorites, but from the photos,
basalt or some form of volcanic rock.

Steve Schoner/AMS

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2175659927&category=3239