[meteorite-list] Park Forest slices plus DVD -- AD

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

I am down to my last two slices of Park Forest. Both show great dual
lithologies and fusion crust AND WILL COME WITH THE 57 MIN NEWSREELS DVD.
Priced here for $25 per gram, they weigh 16.2 grams and 11.3 grams. First
come first served, they go to the winds of eBay this weekend if no takers by
then and the DVD will not be included. Worldwide shipping and insurance $5.

$22 per gram without the DVD.

--
Rob Wesel